Hi everyone,

An update on this. Unfortunately, we are still blocked. Some of the
blockers have been fixed (thanks to everyone involved) but the following
are still pending:

* https://bugs.python.org/issue46208

This issue has a PR being reviewed but the fix is still not merged.

* https://bugs.python.org/issue46006

Victor made a revert of his PR but unfortunately, we cannot easily backport
it to 3.10 as it affects the ABI. It affects the interpreter state
structure that although is not on the stable ABI, changing it can affect
some projects so we need to discuss how we want to proceed as a project
here.

* https://bugs.python.org/issue46263

One of the FreeBSD issues has been fixed (thanks Christian) but another
issue has been unveiled (some problem in test_capi) and the other one still
lingers (test_embed failing due to freezing modules).

Thanks for all your help,

Kind regards from cloudy London,
Pablo Galindo Salgado