[Matthew]

> 1. The wording of the 'Multiple Type Variable Tuples: Not Allowed'
section - you're saying that we're being a bit imprecise here in saying
that we disallow multiple TypeVarTuples in a type parameter list, given
that in e.g. `def f(x: *Ts1, y: *Ts2)`, both Ts1 and Ts2 are members of the
parameter list for the function f, but there it's unambiguous, so in fact
it is allowed.

[Guido]

> That looks like a syntax error. We only allow *Ts if the argument is of
the form *a. `def f(x: *Ts1)` is not allowed.
> Maybe you were thinking of `def f(x: Array[*Ts1], y: Array[*Ts2]) as the
example? That seems unambiguous since the two positional arguments are
given separately.

Sorry, yes!