I am new to open source and think to contribute to python .
I was going through the developer guide and when i run this code "./python -m
test -j3" on my terminal i got this result which say it fail .Now can someone
tell me this is normal or happning to me only . If this happen to everyone how
can i fix this
== Tests result: FAILURE ==
380 tests OK.
2 tests failed:
    test_compileall test_distutils
43 tests skipped:
    test_asdl_parser test_check_c_globals test_clinic test_curses
    test_dbm_gnu test_dbm_ndbm test_devpoll test_epoll test_fcntl
    test_fork1 test_gdb test_grp test_ioctl test_kqueue
    test_multiprocessing_fork test_multiprocessing_forkserver test_nis
    test_openpty test_ossaudiodev test_pipes test_poll test_posix
    test_pty test_pwd test_readline test_resource test_smtpnet
    test_socketserver test_spwd test_syslog test_threadsignals
    test_timeout test_tix test_tk test_ttk_guionly test_urllib2net
    test_urllibnet test_wait3 test_wait4 test_winsound test_xmlrpc_net
    test_xxtestfuzz test_zipfile64
Total duration: 11 min 14 sec
Tests result: FAILURE