Hello,
   Link to the github issue page is here
https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/92359

   This bug has been lurking in waiting for roughly 7 years or possibly longer.
 The root issue is that the "Edit with IDLE" context menu executes idle with
`python.exe -m idlelib` which puts the current working directory in sys.path
but inside idlelib it has a `from code import ...` statement.    A kind of ugly
hack is sitting in my fork of cpython here
https://github.com/devdave/cpython/blob/issue_92359/Lib/idlelib/__main__.py .
All I did was put the Lib directory at the front of sys.path.
Perhaps this is the best solution?  I don't know.

   Would appreciate any ideas for an alternative fix (ex perhaps changing how
"Edit with IDLE" works?) or like I said, perhaps my fix is the best option
because of how simple it is?

Thanks,
   DevDave