I understand issues and welcome any discussions. For that matter I do not
rush to conclusions. I am not expert in C and Python as the rest of the
folks on this list
but I am pretty good with Python itself. I just suggested naming to be as
simple as possible for all relevant API's including full descriptions in
the code base regarding stable, semi-stable, unstable and so forth. I do
that in my projects with Python libraries I write ...
Sorry for intruding and possibly  clouding the email thread...
Regards,