On 24. 06. 22 14:25, Pablo Galindo Salgado wrote:
Hi everyone,

A small update since the last communication from the release team regarding the status of Python 3.11.0b4.

Unfortunately, even if we have fixed most of the original release blockers and 4 more that appear during this week, we still have a bunch of release blockers to deal with. One of them has been reported today.

I would like to release the next beta next week if everything looks good, but there are also some items that need discussion...

I was thinking. Are all release blockers automatically blocking the next beta?
Or does it mean this should not be released in final (and hence neither rc) versions? Would it make sense to release 3.11.0b4 with some not-yet-fixed blockers? Assuming those are not regressions that happened after 3.11.0b3 was released.

--
Miro Hrončok