Hi Irit, hi Patrick,

Thanks for your quick answers.

First thanks Patrick, it seems I went back to the stable docs at one point without noticing it and hence I missed the new opcodes.

Thanks Irit for the clarification regarding the pseudo-instructions use in dis.

Regarding the existence of nested try/except I believe a we could have 2 SETUP_* followed by 2 POP_BLOCK so I am not sure what issue you see there. However if we can have exception tables with two rows such as (1, 3, ...) and (2, 4, ...) then yes I will have an issue. I guess I will have to try implementing something and try to roundtrip on as many examples as possible. Would you be interested in being posted about my progress ?

Best

Matthieu