On 13.11.2023 16:47, Guido van Rossum wrote:
But how would Tim Peters keep himself entertained in his retirement?
Oh, he's on Discourse as well :-) and I'm sure he'd appreciate not having to moderate this list anymore (he's one of the other 3 maintainers).

Seriously, let’s kill it. I thought it was already deprecated.
I'll wait until next week and then get the process of archiving the list going.

--Guido (mobile)