On 3/27/06, Guido van Rossum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks,

When you assign a bug/patch to me, somehow SourceForge doesn't send me
an email. (Is this understood behavior? Can it be changed?) Since I
don't monitor my SF personal page regularly any more, that means that
the issue will remain in limbo forever or until someone points me to
it. So if you want me to take any particular action (even rejecting
something) please send me a separate email!

Ah, glad to hear I wasn't the only one bitten by that. For a while, I thought I was going senile :-P Speaking of which, perhaps we should designate the running roundup instance on python.org as the issuetracker for py3k ? Gives us a good chance to evaluate, and if it doesn't work out, it wouldn't matter too much.

--
Thomas Wouters < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>