On 3/30/06, Gregory P. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The pybsddb project does not have its own copy of the code, it just
pulls Modules/_bsddb.c and the Lib/bsddb/ directly from the python
repository using a script.

Ah, excellent, that makes it a lot easier for the rest of python-dev.

Its appreciated if people keep Modules/_bsddb.c and Lib/bsddb/
backwards compatible with the few revs of python.  Otherwise I end up
finding out and fixing it myself with ifdefs on the rare occasions
when I attempt to make another pybsddb module release and find it
doesn't work with an old version. ;)

I'll see about making all the recent changes backwardly-compatible.

--
Thomas Wouters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>