""Martin v. Löwis"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sure: they will remove download access to VS 2005 when VS 2007
> comes available. Still, VS 2005 is available for download right
> now, and VS 2003 isn't (anymore).

Just yesterday, I downloaded the 2003 Toolkit using the link posted to
c.l.p.  I don't need it now, but though I should grab it 'just in case'.
Retrying the link, it seems the future arrived already.

Since, as I remember, there was no license agreement for the download, just
for the install (if/when I do it), I should think it legal to send the file
to someone else.  But I don't really know, of course.

Terry Jan Reedy