On 4/29/06, Nick Coghlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So the relatively non-controversial bit (improving the error reporting) was
added immediately, and the controversial bit postponed to see if the better
error reporting had any effect on the demand for it.

This is exactly how I intended it, and I believe that's Guido's desire, too. Otherwise, he would've asked me to make the warning a FutureWarning, instead. (Which could of course still happen.)

--
Thomas Wouters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>