> Zitat von Neal Norwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I've been starting to get some of the buildbots working again.  There
> > was some massive problem on May 25 where a ton of extra files were
> > left around.  I can't remember if I saw something about that at the
> > NFS sprint or not.
>
> You can clean each buildbot remotely by forcing a build on a
> (non-existing) branch. That removes the build tree, and then
> tries to build the branch (which fails if the branch doesn't
> exist). The next build will then start with a fresh checkout
> of the trunk.

That's good to know.  Thanks.  In this case there were also bogus
files/directories created that were siblings of the build area, so I
don't think that those could have been cleaned up.  I'm pretty sure it
would have fixed the problem though.

> > There is a lingering problem that I can't fix on all the boxes.  Namely:
> >
> >   cp Modules/Setup{.dist,}
> >
> > Should we always do that step before we build on the buildbots?
>
> If so, the easiest way to do it would be to "make distclean" in
> the clean step: that removes Modules/Setup as well.

I agree this is best.  I updated Makefile.pre.in and master.cfg.  I
didn't restart the buildbot yet though.  I wanted to wait for a quiet
period.