On 7/22/06, "Martin v. Löwis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> Please let me know if you're interested.

As I said earlier: If you need some kind of post-commit
trigger on the python repository to trigger a build, just
let me know. We currently use a more-or-less plain
svn_buildbot.py to trigger our own builds.

Wouldn't that put too much of a burden on the python core build system? It would have to be aware of all the buildslaves running specific projects.

I was thinking about having a dedicated buildmaster machine, such as the one Neal says he already has, and configure that machine to coordinate a small army of buildslaves which will be contributed for people interested in this effort.

Grig