Neal Norwitz wrote:

>Anthony and I talked about still having b3 on Aug 1.  rc1 around Aug
>17-18 (just before the Google sprint which Martin, Jeremy and I will
>be attending).  Final around 24-29.  We didn't discuss with Martin
>yet, so these dates are quite tentative.

If it doesn't muck-up your workflow, I would like to see all of these
dates bumped back by about a week.

In particular, it may be too aggressive to expect the __index__ issue be
fully resolved by 8/1.  Also, I have a few error-traps to add to
setobject.c and need to review one of the implementation decisions for
str.rpartition().  This weekend, I'll run the head on a few third-party
packages to see if their test-suites still pass -- if not, it would be
nice to have a bit of time to fix whatever arises.

Raymond