Hi,

I submitted this patch a few days ago, and unfortunately have been
busy to reply, but now it's Friday :).
<snip>

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loewis
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305470&aid=1744382&group_id=5470

<snip>

The patch is unacceptable in its current form:
- it should be provided as a patch to threading.py, not as a separate
module
- it should have a name that follows "the convention", which seems to be
that
  it should have "reader" and "writer" in its name (or "rw"). See how C#
and
  Java do it (and other libraries you can find that provide such a
mechanism)
- it needs documentation
- it needs tests.

<snip>

I can do the other three parts, but I am wondering, how do I write a
deterministic test unit for my patch?  How is it done with the
threading model in python in general?

Cheers,
Yaakov