Brett Cannon schrieb:
> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Christian Heimes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm working on some extra cool and useful additions to PEP 370. It's
>>  going to make compilation and usage of custom libraries very easy. Sit
>>  back and watch the slide show. :)
>>
>>  The site module has two new options. The --user-base option prints the
>>  path to the user base directory to stdout.
>>

> What is the second option?

--user-site

$ ~/dev/python/trunk/python -m site --help
/home/heimes/dev/python/trunk/Lib/site.py [--user-base] [--user-site]

Without arguments print some useful information
With arguments print the value of USER_BASE and/or USER_SITE separated
by ':'.

Exit codes with --user-base or --user-site:
  0 - user site directory is enabled
  1 - user site diretory is disabled by user
  2 - uses site directory is disabled by super user
      or for security reasons