I'll try to roll an updated patch with the review info tonight for you

On Jun 10, 2008, at 7:26 PM, "Benjamin Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Barry Warsaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 9, 2008, at 6:33 AM, Jesse Noller wrote:

For the multiprocessing module all I have left is the docs in rest format
- given I'm a rest newbie, it's taking longer than I thought

It's okay if docs don't make it into the beta. That's the kind of thing
that can (but still, must) be fixed up before the final release.

Luckily, it's done now, and I think I will be able to check in
multiprocessing tonight or tomorrow.

Benjamin Peterson
"There's no place like 127.0.0.1."