On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 20:15, "Martin v. Löwis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Without a doubt the bazaar branches need a little more loving attention
> > to make them a full working demo, but it's mostly details. The branches
> > *do* contain the whole history, and not just 'select revisions':
>
> But there are dozens of branches which aren't represented, plus all the
> tags (IIUC). Those would need to get converted also, don't you agree?

Before we can make the switch to Bazaar, sure -- if we do. But there is only
a little history in those branches, compared to the history in the branches
we have in bazaar now (trunk, 3.0, 2.6, 2.5), and the "demo" of how it would
work is not affected by those other branches at all.

--
Thomas Wouters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

spread!