Koenig, Gerald wrote:

I am working For Hewlett-Packard designing PC Consumer Desktop
We have been including Python since over 10 years now on our systems.

I am writing this on a Pavilion that came with Python2.2. I hope you are able to continue including Python.

Now I am having a small issue and I was wondering how I can solve it.
So I would like to know who should I contact to be able to work on that issue
together ?
The issue is about some requirement I need to have on our systems and even
tools need to pass those requirement.

If you are looking for one person to give you professional support (which would not be me for your problem) with professional discretion for professional pay, you should say so. As far as I know, the Python Software Foundation does not have an on-call corporate-support person.

If you are will to take your chances with volunteer support from whoever responds to each item, then you can choose between the general list for issues relating to past and current releases or the bug tracker or this list for issue relating to future releases (including Pythonx.y.z bug-fix releases). Without more information (Which version is not passing "OEM Ready"? Have previous versions passed such?), it is hard to say more.

Terry Jan Reedy