Why does numbers.py say:

   # Copyright 2007 Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   # Licensed to PSF under a Contributor Agreement.

Weren't there multiple contributors including non-google people?

Does Google want to be associated with code that
was submitted with no tests?

Do we want this sort of stuff in the code?

If someone signs a contributor agreement, can we
forgo the external copyright comments?

Do we want to make a practice of every contributor
commenting in the name of the company they were
working for at the time (if so, I would have to add
the comment to a lot of modules)?

Does the copyright concept even apply to an
abstract base class (I thought APIs were not
subject to copyright, just like database layouts
and language definitions)?

Raymond