On 02:28 am, s...@pobox.com wrote:
Glyph> ... which is exactly why I have volunteered to explain to someone
   Glyph> how to separate the core event-loop bits

   Neil> This sounds great.

Anybody interested in working on this at a PyCon Sprint?  I won't be
attending the conference proper, but plan to spend a couple days sprinting, one on Mailman/SpamBayes integration and one on Python core stuff. This might fit well into my Python core "slot". I will probably have little time before the sprint to do much, but any brain dumps or Twisted pointers people
could give me in the interim would be appreciated.

I'll try to make sure we get those notes to you in advance of the sprints :). I should be at the Twisted sprint the whole time - will you be at the physical sprint, or following along at home?