On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 at 16:20, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
literally searching for 'not closed' rather than 'open'. I think it's also
unclear whether the 'pending' stage means 'suspended pending additional user
feedback' or 'resolution of this issue is impending'. My understanding was
that it meant 'pending additional feedback' in the sense of awaiting, rather
than imminent.

I understood from posts I saw go by earlier from Daniel that 'pending'
meant 'close pending unless there is feedback to the contrary' (and I
just used it that way).  It sounds like that is indeed correct but not
universally known, and thus I would suggest that at a minimum this status
be changed to 'close pending' to make it clearer.

--
R. David Murray           http://www.bitdance.com