On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of my hopes for PEP 362 was that I would be able to just add
> __signature__ to the list of copied attributes, but that PEP is
> currently short a champion to work through the process of resolving the
> open issues and creating an up to date patch (Brett ended up with too
> many things on his plate so he wasn't able to do it, and nobody else has
> offered to take it over).

I am totally ignorant about the internals of Python and I cannot certainly
take that role. But I would like to hear from Guido if he wants to support
a __signature__ object or if he does not care. In the first case
I think somebody will take the job, in the second case it is better to
reject the PEP and be done with it.