I had previously wanted to release Python 2.6.3 over the summer, but for various personal reasons, the summer was just too insane. I'd like to reschedule a 2.6.3 release, shooting for final release on 25- September.

We should probably do a release candidate, so I'd like to make that on 23-September.

Does anybody have objections to that schedule? If not, I'll try to spend some time over the next few days looking at outstanding bugs, and marking release blockers, etc.

-Barry