On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 08:11:55AM -0700, Aahz wrote:
-> I'm still no-mail on python-dev, forwarding as FYI
->
-> ----- Forwarded message from Eric Albrecht <eric.albre...@nichecubed.com>
-----
->
-> From: Eric Albrecht <eric.albre...@nichecubed.com>
-> To: "webmas...@python.org" <webmas...@python.org>
-> Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:48:11 -0400
-> Subject: Front Runner Program
->
-> Regarding: Windows 7 Compatibility for Python Application.

Thanks, Aahz!

I don't see a Windows 7 buildbot up here:

        http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/

but I confess that I'm bad at reading these pages.  Has anyone tried
compiling either trunk or py3k on Win 7?  Would this be useful?

My recently acquired* MSDN account has led me to getting XP up and
running in a VM, and I would be happy to try other Windows OSes of
interest.

--titus

* acquired courtesy of Snakebite/Trent Nelson.
--
C. Titus Brown, c...@msu.edu