Hello Guido,

> How close are you to merging this into the Py3k branch? It looks like
> a solid piece of work, that can only get better in the period between
> now and the release of 3.2. But I don't want to rush you, and I only
> have had a brief look at your code.

The code is ready. Priority requests are already disabled, I'm just
wondering whether to remove them from the code, or leave them there in
case someone thinks they're useful. I suppose removing them is ok.

> My only suggestion so far: the description could use more explicit
> documentation on the various variables and macros and how they
> combine.

Is it before or after
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2009-November/087482.html ?

Regards