On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Antoine Pitrou <solip...@pitrou.net> wrote:

> In this case it is *at best* python-ideas material, or even
> preferably comp.lang.python.

I was thinking about comp.lang.python at some point, but thought I
would try here first.

> Just for the record, my only reaction when giving the PEP a glance was
> "yet another configuration file format - yawn".

I suppose I have that sort of reaction about areas I am not interested
in, as well, but currently I am deeply interested in configuration
files due to my circumstances.  In any case, the observation that
there are already several preexisting file formats used for
configuration is certainly covered in the PEP draft, but if you have
anything constructive to add *about* configuration file formats, I
would certainly welcome the input.

Best regards,
Pat