Martin v. Löwis <martin <at> v.loewis.de> writes:

> >> Instead of submitting a bug report, it would be better to submit a
> >
> > In *addition* to submitted a bug report, surely. :)
>
> I'm not so sure. It's a ctypes/libffi bug, so most likely, nobody will
> be able to fix it when reported.

It's probably still good to record the existence of these bugs, even if we don't
know how to fix them. That way, other people which get the bug can contribute to
the issue, and perhaps work together towards resolving it.

(also, as I understand it, the latest ctypes issues seem to have popped up after
an update of the bundled libffi, so perhaps that update wasn't totally right,
didn't choose the right libffi version, or missed some files?)

Regards

Antoine.