On Apr 14, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:

> I see the confusion. I think Martin meant more about open issues that
> required discussion, not simply issues that had a patch ready to go.

I'm curious - if one isn't supposed to ping the mailing list every time, how
does one ask the tracker "please show me all the issues which have a patch
ready to go that hasn't been reviewed / responded to / rejected or applied"?
It seems like patches sometimes linger for quite a while and often their
workflow-state is highly unclear (to me, at least).