On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stin...@haypocalc.com> wrote:
> Ezio and Florent are developing a tool called bbreport to collect buildbot
> results and generate short reports to the command line. It's possible to
> filter results by Python branch, builder name, etc. I send patches to link
> failed tests to existing issues to see quickly known failures vs new failures.
> This tool becomes really useful to analyze buildbot results!

Seconded.  I've been using this for a few days, and found it
especially useful to be able to get a quick summary of exactly *which*
tests are failing on the various buildbots.

> bbreport requires Python trunk (2.7) and color output only works on UNIX/BSD
> OS (ie. not Windows).

Does it really need trunk?  I've been running it under 2.6 without
problems, but I probably haven't explored all the options fully.

Mark