> We can certainly start by just trying to automate the execution of
> build-installer, something I suspect can be completely controlled from
> the master side, and then uploading the resulting dmg file.  I'd be
> happy to help coordinate any experiments offline if you're interested.

Sure!

> I do currently have a DMG built for 2.7 Beta 1, if it would be useful.

As I said before: if you would plan to do this on a regular basis, for
all upcoming releases, that would certainly be a good thing.

Having just a single DMG file for some beta release doesn't really help,
as testing results for that binary might not transfer to the next one
(if the next one comes from a different environment again).

Regards,
Martin