I've got agreement in principle for one of our decommissioned
servers to be repurposed as a Python buildbot. My idea would
be to set it up as a Windows 2003 R2 server, at least partly
because we don't seem to have any Windows server buildbots
and it's a platform I'm especially interested in.

Does anyone suggest that a different configuration would be
preferable? Thanks to the PSF MSDN license I can pretty much
choose whatever I want. I believe Brian Curtin's looking at
the possibility of a Win2k8 box which is one reason why I
steered away from that. Also because my box -- whenever they
hand it over -- will be relatively old.

TJG