On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
<turnb...@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp> wrote:
> Laurens Van Houtven writes:
>
>  > Also, I'm pretty sure nobody has ever said that Python 3.x was a
>  > "failure", or anything like it. #python has claims that Python 3.x, as
>  > a platform for building production apps, is a work in progress
>
> How about "Python 3 is a work in progress" for the topic?  That seems
> to me to strike exactly the right balance, and encourage the
> interested to ask the right kind of question.

I think even that's a bit too loaded, as a sign of goodwill I think
we're going to go with something completely neutral like "2.x vs 3.x".
But I'm not going to argue that ad nauseam because it's really just
bikeshedding.

thanks for your input
Laurens