On Tuesday, June 22, 2010, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
> [cc'ing Bob on his gmail address; didn't have any other address handy
> so I don't know if this will actually get to him]
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 09:54, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
>> It looks like simplejson 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 have been released:
>>
>> http://bob.pythonmac.org/archives/2010/03/10/simplejson-210/
>> http://bob.pythonmac.org/archives/2010/03/31/simplejson-211/
>>
>> It looks like any changes that didn't come from the Python tree didn't
>> go into the Python tree, either.
>
> Has anyone asked Bob why he did this? There might be a logical reason.

I've just been busy. It's not trivial to move patches from one to the
other, so it's not something that has been easy for me to get around
to actually doing. It seems that more often than not when I have had
time to look at something, it didn't line up well with python's
release schedule.

(and speaking of busy I'm en route for a week long honeymoon so don't
expect much else from me on this thread)

-bob