Hi,

Since this is related to the document, I think that I should send this
to the dev mailing list. Please let me know if this is not
appropriate.

If I don't miss anything, I feel that there are much less descriptions
of list comprehensions in the language reference
(python_2.6.5_reference.pdf, glossary) than in the tutorial
(python_2.6.5_tutorial.pdf). I think that it deserves at least a
subsection in the language reference to make the reference complete.
May I suggest the maintainer of the document add such a subsection?

--
Regards,
Peng