On 8/1/2010 7:44 AM, Éric Araujo wrote:

+1 On a prebuilt search

This is not as easy as it seems.
A nosy count of 1 misses posts where someone added themself as nosy without saying anything, waiting for someone else to answer (and maybe no one ever did). A message count of 1 misses posts where a person follows up with a correction (because he cannot edit!) or addition. nosy = 1 or message = 1 would be better, and one cannot do that from search form, which, ANDS things together. Can a custom sql query do an OR?

Perhaps just another number to track in the weekly bug summary?

*puts bug person hat on* I made the same suggestion to Ezio, so +1

If Friday report marked issues without responses, I would make a special effort to look at those.

--
Terry Jan Reedy