Hello,

In the Distutils2 project, we'll have quite a few scripts that can be
called via -m

$ python -m distutils2.depgraph : shows a dependency graph
$ python -m distutils2.install : installs a project
$ python -m distutils2.run command : runs a distutils2 command

etc..

The feedback I received for this is pretty clear: people want a single
script that can be called directly. e.g.

$ distutils2 depgraph
$ distutils2 install
$ distutils2 run command

Fair enough, I can add that script in the project and get it installed
when people install the project.

I just wanted to make sure that once distutils2 is back in the stdlib,
it's OK for us to add that script in the distribution.
I remember that people did not want "yet another script" in there, so
I just wanted to double-check before I take this path

Thanks !
Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org