On 11/6/10 10:53 AM, Giampaolo Rodolà wrote:
> Personally, I would find this particularly useful for OSX since it's
> one of the few OSes I can't manage to virtualize and which often
> causes me problems.

Although I said this on IRC, I'll repeat the offer to the list for those
not present -- I'm operating the Leopard and Snow Leopard buildslaves,
and although I try to be proactive watching for failures, if someone
wants to test something out before committing they can poke me and I'd
be happy to help.

I can either run a test or two and report back to you, or if you need it
I can open up SSH or even VNC access on a temporary/as-needed basis.
Heck, if you're doing some longer-term work that is more then just
debugging a certain issue and would need access over a longer period of
time, I can probably work something out for you.

I'm just not comfortable opening up such access except on a
person-by-person/case-by-case basis.

I idle on #python-dev as "ixokai" -- you can ping me there and I
generally wake up rather promptly. That, or email works too.

--

   Stephen Hansen
   ... Also: Ixokai