Michael Foord wrote:
> On 03/01/2011 15:39, Alexander Belopolsky wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Michael
>> Foord<mich...@voidspace.org.uk>  wrote:
>> ..
>>> If someone knows if this tool is still used/useful then please let us
>>> know
>>> how the description should best be updated. If there are no replies I'll
>>> remove it.
>> If you are talking about Tools/unicode/, this is definitely a very
>> useful tool used to generate unicodedata and encoding modules from raw
>> unicode.org files.
> The description currently reads "Tools used to generate unicode database
> files". I'll update it to read:
>
>     "tool used to generate unicodedata and encoding modules from raw
> unicode.org files"

Make that "Tools for generating unicodedata and codecs from unicode.org
and other mapping files".

The scripts in that dir are not just one tool, but several tools needed
to maintain the Unicode database in Python as well as generate new
codecs from mapping files.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 03 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/