On 14/06/2011 00:46, Carl Meyer wrote:
[snip...]
So I don't think a virtualenv stdlib module would be at all likely to
break on a new OS release, if Python itself is not broken by that OS
release. (It certainly wouldn't be the stdlib module most likely to be
broken by OS changes, in comparison to e.g. shutil, threading...)

And if we gain Carl as a Python committer to help maintain it, then I'd say it is worth doing for that reason alone...

Michael

Carl

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil