On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:
> This is simple to try and see what happens.
> [X] or [XI] for X(cross) implementation.

To allow easier transition to a separate list (if that seems necessary
at a later date), my preferred colour for the bikeshed is
[compatibility-sig].

I think a subject line marker is actually a reasonable approach - we
can just add the header to the subject line whenever we reach a point
in the discussion where we're asking "it would be good to get feedback
from PyPy/Jython/IronPython/etc on this". It serves exactly the same
purpose as posting the question to a separate list would, without
risking splitting the discussion.

Cheers,
Nick.

--