Hi All,

I am sort of a newbie to Python ( have just started to use pdb).
My problem is that I am debugging an application that uses greenlets and when I
encounter something in code that spawns the coroutines or wait for an event, I
lose control over the application (I mean that after that point I can no longer
do 'n' or 's' on the code). Can anyone of you tell me how to tame greenlet with
pdb, so that I can see step-by-step as to what event does a coroutine sees and
how does it respond to it.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Salman