I just found out that PEP 430 came up again and was approved, but only
because of another website. After that I looked back through my email
only to find mention via python-checkins. Aren't PEPs typically acted
on here on python-dev?

I mention this because I was writing up a blog.python.org post about
the (somewhat recent) Sphinx theme change and the change to add a
version dropdown which was pushed yesterday. I was about to wrap it up
and schedule it for tomorrow when I found out about 430, which I'm now
including.

note: I have no problems with that PEP actually being approved. I've
wanted that change for 2 years.