On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 09:18:58PM +0300, anatoly techtonik
<techto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Oleg Broytman <p...@phdru.name> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 03:49:39PM +0300, anatoly techtonik <
> > techto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Python Contributor Agreement
> > > ----------------------------
> > > I allow PSF to release all my code that I submitted to
> > > it, under any open source license.
> >
> >    Good intention but wrong way of expressing it. Please do it properly --
> > via a signed paper. You can send it by snail mail, or you can scan it
> > and send by email.
>
> What's wrong with it? Is the text not clear? Or there is a problem to
> threat email as a document?

   Yes, email is not a legally recognized document. Electronic signature
*could* make it legally recognizable but it very much depends on the
organization where you send email to and on the certificate you use to
sign mail.
   Contact PSF for details. I doubt python-dev is a proper list to
discuss PSF-related legal issues.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            p...@phdru.name