On Feb 25, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Barry Warsaw <ba...@python.org> wrote:

>> Dumb question, but are flufl.enums ordered?  That's also an important use
>> case.
>
> Kind of.  Ordered comparisons are explicitly not supported, but iteration over
> the Enum is guaranteed to be returned in int-value order.

Sorry to jump in to a random leaf of this thread, but there is such a barrage
here I cannot find the beginning :).

I can see in <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0435/#acknowledgments> that
Twisted is mentioned; it should probably reference
<https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.python.constants.html>
and <https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/constants.html>
since we actually implemented a thing as well.

(You can order constants by sorting them; off the top of my head,
NamedConstant, ValueConstant, and FlagConstant all probably behave differently.)

-g