Hey everybody how are you all :)

I am an intermediate-level python coder looking to get help out. I've
been reading over the dev guide about helping increase test coverage
-->
http://docs.python.org/devguide/coverage.html

And also the third-party code coverage referenced in the devguide page:
http://coverage.livinglogic.de/

I'm seeing that according to the coverage tool, two of my favorite
libraries, urllib/urllib2, have no unit tests? Is that correct or am I
reading it wrong?

If that's correct it seems like a great place perhaps for me to cut my
teeth and I would be excited to learn and help out here.

And of course any thoughts or advice for an aspiring Python
contributor would be appreciated. Of course the dev guide gives me
plenty of good info.

Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.