To Python-Dev committers:

I am working on a project to embed a slightly customized Python interpreter in
our own software. For easy installation and setup, we want to be able to do the
standard Python installation as part of the installation of our product.  So
far I have successfully customized and built Python 3.3.1 (including the
subprojects) on Windows but I can't find anything in the source distribution to
allow me package the binaries/modules etc into a MSI just like the one on the
download page on python.org.  So I am asking for information regarding how to
package Python build for installation on both Windows and *NIX platforms.  Your
help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jianfeng