On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Eli Bendersky <eli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good. But once it's in stdlib, I think it would be proper to shift
> the discussion into the normal pydev channels (python-dev, issue tracker,
> etc.). Is this the plan?

Hadn't really thought about that. I think there's a precedent for aspects
of Python that have their own mailing list (e.g. import-sig). Also,
python-dev is usually pretty hostile about people asking usage questions --
there's no such taboo on the Tulip list.

I can certainly see how you wouldn't want to have to look at multiple
trackers. Possibly the Tulip tracker could be limited to discussion of the
Python 3.3 backport that I hope to maintain in that project.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)