Hello,

The BufferedReader (and BufferedRWPair) classes both have a read1()
method in addition to the regular read() method to bypass the internal
buffer. This is quite useful if you need to do some buffered reading
(e.g. to parse a header) followed by a lot of bulk data that you want to
process as it streams in.

However, the readinto() method does not have a corresponding readinto1()
method. I would like to add this method. I have proposed a patch in
http://bugs.python.org/issue20578.

Are there any comments, objections, encouragements...?

Best,
-Nikolaus